Prepositions and Conjunctions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prepositions (in, out, before, after, with, without, for, on, to) unite people and things to space and time.
Conjuntions (and, or) unite words.
- I'm in my city
- It's out of reach
- Before you post, think
- What's happening after last storm?
- Anna will go out with Milan
- Gerry is without his phone, because it's broken
- I will sing just for my grandfather
- Do you count on your best friends?
- Are you here to study?
- You and me
- Max and Anthony
- blue or red
- A or B
- WhatsApp or Telegram
- WhatsApp and Telegram