Il passive (passivo) si usa quando si parla del soggetto o dell'oggetto che ha subito l'azione
- The book is being published by Rino
- The time for the exams is changed frequently
- It was made for you
Quando non si dice chi è che ha compiuto l'azione:
- My watch has been broken
- A lot of users are blocked on Wikipedia
- Why hasn't the fish being cooked?
- Have your keys been stolen?
- Are a lot of people killed by cancer every year?
- Was this song written by Max Martin?
- Is it been building?
- Has this garage been cleaned by Angela?