Dipartimento:Wikiversità/Promozione/Proposta di finanziamento rapido
Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
- This financing's purposes are:
- increasing the number of Wikiversity's editors,
- increasing the project's popularity reaching a larger number of readers, who could even become editors
- increasing the project's popularity even in the schools, in order to allow school classes to participate and make it.Wikiversity's contents better.
We expect to get a larger number of views and editors of the site, thus increasing the quality of it.Wikiversity.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- We'll carry on the project by trying to make as many people as possible aware of it.Wikiversity through various activities, among which the promotion through Facebook's advertising service, and by spreading many leaflets to different places of Italy (that is to say, in the zones surrounding the residencies of the users who accept to do it as volunteers). Moreover, we are going to deal with the welcoming of new users and with their assistance, if needed (it:v:Wikiversità:Progetto aiuto and for the welcoming it:v:Aiuto:Tour guidato have been created for this purpose). We shall spend our time both promoting Wikiversity and welcoming new users, in addition to classifying the various specific areas where they could immediately create new lessons.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
- I made the proposal after a community's discussion here
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- At the end of this project we will go on with promotional activities. We're also trying to take up meetings in schools and with it the success of this project will be decisive, along with the help from Wikimedia Italia. At the end of the project, regardless of other factors, we will try to develop new enterprises in order to make our contents better and increase the number of active users.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants
- Number of articles created or improved (if applicable)
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (if applicable)
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable)
We will be sure that the project is successful if
- it.wikiversity's Facebook page will get 300 o more likes
- There will be at least 5 new editors of it.wikiversity
- There will be at least 30 lessons in ns0 created by new users
- Schools will be more interested in it.wikiversity
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense:
- $1530 for advertise on Facebook,
- $447 for dépliant.